Homeowners Online Account Portal
The Horse Haven Estates HOA in conjunction with Brazos Valley Realty, has launched a new online homeowners portal for owners within Horse Haven Estates. The new portal gives Horse Haven Estates new capabilities and features for current and future homeowners of the association. Each homeowner will have access to their own private online portal that will give access to numerous new abilities and features the HOA has never before had.
Upon activating and logging into the new portal, homeowners will be able to:
- Make One-Time Payments or Create/Set Up an Auto Payment for Assessment Charges
- Edit or Delete a future Auto Payment Schedule
- View Past Payment History
- View Account Ledger
- Update your Contact Information
- View and Download Documents Shared by the Association or Attached to Your Account
- Manage Multiple HOA Properties Attached to Your Account
- Submit Maintenance Request for Common Areas within the HOA
- Submit Compliance / Architectural Requests to build on or modify your existing property.
For additional information about the new Online Portal, you can visit https://www.appfolio.com/help/online-portal
New and Current homeowners will receive an email from Brazos Valley Realty which will contain your activation link. If the Association does not have your correct or up to date contact information, we will be unable to send an activation link. If you are having problems setting up your account, please contact our office during normal business hours 9AM to 5PM Monday thru Friday at (979) 690-7200 x401
If your account is already activated you can login here, https://brazosvalleyrealty.appfolio.com/connect